• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Create Digital ID

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to create a digital ID in Acrobat DC Pro. All the instructions, FAQ's, and other internet I have managed to find say that when I'm in the "Add Digital ID" dialog box, I need to click the radio button beside "A new digital ID I want to create now". However, this option is grayed out (not selectable) and the options under "My existing digital ID from:" are the only ones I can select/deselect (see below). Has anyone else had this problem and/or know how to fix it?Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thanks for the screenshot.

Is this a personal computer or managed by your office IT team? By default this add a new digital ID option should be selectable. 

Lets try an alternate method.

1. Open any PDF for testing>Tools>Certificate
  2. Select Digitally Sign from menu-bar
  3. Drag to draw a rectangle box
  4. On the new dialog box select>Configure New Digital Id>Continue

Did it help?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. The steps for the "alternate method" wind up in the same place as the screenshot. I am using an IT managed computer and now that you've mentioned that, it seems possible that the issue could be due to a setting they have somehow locked or changed from default. I will update the thread if useful information comes to light.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Have you solved the probelm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines