• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Acrobat Pro on Creative Cloud All Apps

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been given access to Creative Cloud All Apps, however I'm unable to search for or download Acrobat Pro and can only find and download Standard version in the Creative Cloud Desktop App. All help is appreciated.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

AFAIK, the full Creative Cloud subscription only included Acrobat Pro DC.

Try uninstalling Acrobat.

Log out of the CC app.

Log back in.

Install Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, the full Creative Cloud subscription only included Acrobat Pro DC.

Try uninstalling Acrobat.

Log out of the CC app.

Log back in.

Install Acrobat Pro.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David!

Thanks for this tip. I followed all your steps but after logging back into creative cloud app, it is still not possible for me to download adobe acrobat pro. 

I have also been given acces to the Creative Cloud All Apps plan. acrobat app apps.JPGcreative web apps.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you install Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernd 

Thank you for your answer! 

I asked my admin to remove me and get me back on the plan. I was instructed to delete the creative cloud app and reinstall. 

Now I do have Acrobat Pro!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to completely uninstall and reinstall Adobe CC in order to get Acrobat DC to install. 😐

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe likes to confuse the names of its software, but it is Acrobat Pro DC that is provided by Creative Cloud software.

Click on "Install".

Capture_48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure about that? This makes no sense. I'm very confused trying to download Acroba Pro for school. And I have the 'all apps plan'. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should install it through the Creative Cloud app. While the standalone installer should work, it's not the best method. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unable to download Acrobat from the Creative Cloud app. In my case, it shows up with "Install" as an option and it pretends to install with a progress bar and everything, then... Nothing. It is not installed but I also don't get an error message. Then the "Install" button appears again and I start all over. Madness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem. i used to have a real version not a trial or reader, included with my subscription. now its gone. Now if i wanted to install adobe my options are "try" and "buy" which is odd since I thought I already paid for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to HELP - Install premium features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "Got to HELP" do you mean in Creative Cloud or in Acrobat Reader to "Install Premium features"? I'm having the same issue with Acrobat Pro. I pay for it, but I can't see it in the createive cloud and when I select to install Acrobat, it keeps installing Reader and not Pro DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind. I found that option inside of Acrobat's HELP menu. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud app simply states "Acrobat". If you have the full subscription, it will install Acrobat Pro; if you have a single app or free plan, it will install Acrobat Reader. I assume Adobe wanted to list the program in the CC app so it could go either way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2024 Sep 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A previously installed Reader (that comes pre-installed, I didn't do it and Creative Cloud didn't do it) blocks the installation of the licensed Pro, with no explanation to the user. Only by dredging through online chaff does one eventually find this explained by a helpful volunteer. It is a truly remarkable piece of engineering and customer support on Adobe's part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - most helpful comment by far!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the solution for me!! Thanks so much—it was driving me nuts and limiting me work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what's going on, but I'm gonna put this here...

I've had issues with Acrobat Pro crashing to desktop almost immediately after starting it up.  I have tried EVERYTHING that I've found in online help to no avail.  Finally, this morning, I uninstalled Acrobat Pro because I have a LOT of work to get done before Monday and I need the program available for editing.

So, I went to the download site and I keep getting an error message that "This page isn't available right now.  Try visiting this page again later".  Well, I've been visiting teh page later for the past 7 hours and nothing has changed and I haven't been able to get any of my work done.  What's going on?  And, what am I paying $20/Mo. for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines