• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't log in in first 14 days after registered

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 4 Oct, I registered 7 days trial to use Acrobat. And I used my company email to log in also. However, my company had enterprize plan for all of us and didn’t allow to install any other app.

I tried to log in and cancel the plan, but the system always have problem, I couldn't log in with personal account, the system pop up an notification that this email has linked to another account (my company account) and automatically kick me out.

I had raised a ticket to my company adminisatrator to ask about this, even they tried to teach me to log in but it didn't work. However, today I tried again, it works, and I find out to cancel the plan, I must pay 104$ for cancellation fee. Is this a scam that not allowed me to log in in first 14 days that I can’t cancel for free?

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I suggest you get in touch with your local sales team.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

they might be able to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines