• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see Recent Files on Acrobat Pro home page

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently had to reinstall all Adobe apps on iMac (running Sonoma 14.4.1) and have been using normally for about a week and in Adobe Acrobat Pro (Version 2024.002.20687) I still can't see any recent files other than the "Welcome" PDF.

Have tried deleting preferences.

Am I missing something in Preferences panel?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue, and can't find anything about it in the current knowledgebase. I found an old thread in which someone replied "it's no big deal" but for my workflow it's a big annoyance. I don't think you're missing anything. I think Adobe broke something with the latest update.

Anyone out there who can give actual advice/a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

If it doesn't work, would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html , Procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and share them via any cloud storage. Just upload the log file to the cloud and generate the link and share that link with us for further investigation.

Regards
Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal

Don't have the option on Mac to repair the installation. I've collected the Adobe CC logs and they can be downloaded from the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2eym8v2p36bq0lo77m7m5/AdobeLogs_20240419_094948_800-mac-GS.zxp?rlkey=...

Regards
Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IanIgniteDC,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Please confirm the limit set for "Documents in recent used list" under application Preferences. Go to Menu > Preferences > Documents > Open Settings. Check the screenshot below for reference. 

MeenakshiNegi_0-1713530477081.png

Also, let us know if the issue started after the recent update. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi

I can confirm my "Documents in recently used list" is set to 100.

Also, yes - the issue has only started to since the most recent update.

Regards

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thank you for sharing the information and the logs, we have passed them to our engineering team for review.

We will be sharing the update as soon as we get any information.

Thanks for understanding

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2024 Sep 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Have you found any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope! No solution found or offered by Adobe (yet meanwhile they bump up
their subscription plan costs again!!)

<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. And the nonprofit rates are ridiculously high. This bug has created a huge crimp in my workflow. I cant believe with all the emplyees Adobe has that no one noticed this fairly prominent issue before the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry about the trouble caused.

This issue has been reported and worked on. However, it is taking time. We will check with the team for the latest information and update here.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2024 Sep 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.

System: Mac Sonoma 14.6.1

Acrobat PDF Pro, version 2024.002.21005

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2024 Oct 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now October 2024 (6months after the first report), and the ongoing issue with macOS remains unresolved!

Is Adobe really so focused on pushing users toward Adobe Cloud that only recent files from the cloud are accessible, while local files are not?

What is the solution to this issue?

We are paying a significant amount for our yearly subscription, and yet no fix has been provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2024 Oct 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Couldn't agree more!!! 6 months is a joke - really hampers my day to day
use of Acrobat yet Adobe cranks up prices yet again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines