Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CheckBox and RadioBox Tooltip...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A moment ago I found a flower like this:
I have CheckBox and RadioBox items on the form. As for each element of the form, I can add the text "Tooltip" such as "Select if you are not a man". This text appears when the mouse cursor hovers over this item .... but ....
If such an element has a dot in its name, for example: "A4.1_a" and has the value for export entered, for example: "No", then after hovering the mouse over it, I will receive a hint "Select if you are not a man: No" So at the end of this text after a colon is added export value, which can be confusing in some situations like this.
If I change the name of such a checkbox from "A4.1_a" to "A4_1_a" the Tooltip text is correct, i.e. "Select if you are not a man"

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new feature of Adobe Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I thought that only in polish politics strange things happen ...

"Thanks to this" I will have a lot of quite complicated forms to correct. 😞
Wasn't it better to add an option in the item properties? An option that should be available from the form design level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines