• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combinar archivos con firma digital

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, estoy intentando combinar dos archivos en un sólo pdf. Uno continene firma digital y al combinarlos de forma habitual es como si la misma no la reconociera. Me avisa de que debo generar una carpeta, pero a partir de ahí no hay opciones y no sé cómo seguir.

¿Alguien me puede ayudar o decirme dónde encontrar ayuda?

Gracias,

Esther

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only combine them under a Portfolio. You can do that via the Options button in the Combine Files dialog:

try67_0-1715764294536.png

try67_1-1715764302858.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thnaks try67 for the answer. My view is slightly different.

esendraazimutes_0-1715766350189.pngesendraazimutes_1-1715766381182.png

And I do not know how to continue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it's this option: "Guardar como cartera de PDF"

Notice it's not "carpeta" (folder), but "cartera" (portfolio).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks.

I do not know how to proceed.

I do accept "Guardar como cartera PDF". And click "Combinar". 

A list of two pdfs appears. If I choose "Abrir Documento" opens everyone individually.

I cannot trace any other option to combine both files in one. Any clue please?

esendraazimutes_0-1715768472321.png

esendraazimutes_1-1715768580472.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it. You did it. The portfolio contains both files as attachments, and you can open them from there.

This is the only way you can combine to as a single file, and also keep the digital signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks.

The issue is we have an internal company proceeding establishing that signature of an NDA with a third party derives in a document announcing the agreement, listing the team involved and requiring Adobe esignature of each person taking part of the project. We then create a combined document consisting of this "internal" sheet and the NDA involved, which is the one my colleagues must esign.

Up to now the system was working with no difficulties. But now the NDA has been signed by the third party with digital certificate, so we are blocked with regard to our internal proceeding.

We have to think of an alternative way to secure everoybody involved has been duly informed.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no way around it. If the file is digitally signed it can't be combined with other files, or edited in any other way, except for adding comments and/or filling in form fields, except for in a Portfolio. So either instruct the other party not to use a digital signature, but something less secure like a stamp, or use a Portfolio for the merged file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines