• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Commenting on Videos

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody have experience with commenting on videos? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/add-comments-videos-acrobat-pro.html# This states it's possible to comment on video and also on specific frames.

When you view a video, you can add comments to individual frames. Each comment is attached to a specific frame, so that when you view the comments, they appear in the context in which they were made.

• With the video open (in a PDF file), open the Comment list pane.

To open the Comment list pane, choose Tools > Comment. The annotations and drawing markup tools are displayed in the secondary toolbar and comments are displayed in the right-hand pane.  

• Start the video and click Pause where you want to add a comment.

• Select the commenting tool you want to use from the secondary toolbar, and then click the video frame to add the comment.

• Click Play to continue the video.

I tried testing this functionality in Adobe Pro DC and it's not working. When opening a video like the directions say, it tries to import a video into a file. Once a video is opened and I try making a comment, the comment isn't able to be overlaid the coment goes behind the video frame and disapears. I also don't see any option to comment on specific frames either. 

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I have tried this funcion too, and the same happened to me. The buttons of "play" and "pause" didn't appear, and I wasnt able to make any comment. I don't know if the problem is the software or my computer's configurations and I'm looking for help but I havemt found nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines