• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compare Format

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the compare tool and need to do it in a specific format: underline inserted text and strikethrough deleted text.  The Compare Tool in Acrobat Pro DC does not appear to have any settings to allow this comparison format. Is this right, as doing it manually would be impractivcal due to the size of the documents?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

@JJD180 

You won't be able to use that specific format in Acrobat, but they did make improvements that are available in the 2017 and later versions or a subscription. You didn't say which version you have.

See this page for details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/compare-documents.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JJD180 

You won't be able to use that specific format in Acrobat, but they did make improvements that are available in the 2017 and later versions or a subscription. You didn't say which version you have.

See this page for details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/compare-documents.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

I revert as it seems i encountered the same issue today. I have a subscription for Adobe Acrobet DC Pro the latest version and i can't save a comparison file in a format as it was possible in Adobe Classic 2017 which my version of Adobe Reader does not include, do you have any tips to overpass this ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines