How do I download font titles connections_?
Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.
Are you trying to download/add a font to Adobe Acrobat? If yes, please try the steps below and see if that works for you:
1. The font which you want to activate using the Adobe CC app can be previewed in the font tab of the Adobe application that you are using.
*When the font is not available for editing it just shows the name.
2. Open the Adobe Creative Cloud app and go to the fonts tab.
3. Enter the font you wish to activate in the search tab.
4. You will be redirected to a page in the web browser. Just double-click the font and then click on the active tab on the top right-hand side.
5. Restart the Adobe application to use the font.
Let us know if you are referring to something else.
Did not work.
We are sorry to hear that.
Would you mind sharing a bit more details about the issue you are experiencing so that we can look into it and assist you better?
If you get any error message, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.
Seems entirely legit ^