Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Excel to PDF

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I use Acrobat Pro DC (Release 2019.021.200.61).

When converting excel to pdf, the images (photos or other images) no longer appear in the final pdf. (after conversion)

In the past, everything worked fine ... (this problem occurred after some update from Acrobat or Microsoft / Office 365)

There are a lot of people with the same problem since mid December 2019.

I have already followed several suggestions to solve this, but unfortunately nothing can be solved ...

Br,

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Hi,

The issue is from Microsoft's end with their latest 1911 release. They have acknowledged the issue and we can expect to hear from them soon.

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the steps you use to create the pdf, icluding the preferences you might setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
To convert, I use the built-in extension in Excel 365 (PDF Maker) ...

Acrobat PDFMaker Office COm Addin

Normaly I use the default settings ... (always worked great in the past = November 2019)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a BIG problem for us.  Will someone at Adobe PLEASEEEE help us. I have updated to all newest versions and spent hours talking to Microsoft.  This is an Adobe issue that was affected by the 12/10/19 update.  All we do is print Excel files to PDF's  (hundreds per day) and this is seriously creating hours of extra work to print them individually. Yes, there are ways around it, but what happened to the Save as PDF option to print multiple sheets and now only 1 photo will show up on each page.  Please someone help!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear CDCC,

To overcome this difficulty, I am using Fonix Phantom PDF (14 days free version)

Really I can not understand why not yet solved this problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue is from Microsoft's end with their latest 1911 release. They have acknowledged the issue and we can expect to hear from them soon.

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a timeline for MSFT to address/fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having issue in coverting many PDF files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines