• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert text to pdf format C++

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to write a program that would convert text to pdf format. Are there any libraries available? I mean, they should be compatible with the C ++ language.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not 100% sure if you meant by writing a program to actually develop a whole software from scratch in C++  that will interact with Adobe Acrobat in such way with no use of JavaScript at all,

OR , 

if you meant to devlop some scripts in C++ that will interface with  the Acrobat JavaScript APIs in order to be able  to customize an action that can convert a text document to a PDF.

There are libraries that can aid developers to do their own plugins and  interface them with  Acrobat JavaScript to extend some functionalities and customize other actions.

See if the link below is a good starting point:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the Adobe PDF Library:

https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines