• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a popup menu programmatically using popUpMenuEx

Engaged ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In creating a popup menu programatically using popUpMenuEx, for whatever reason I am unable to display submenu items for menu items 'Invoice Number' and 'Terms'. Initially I was hoping the javascript debugger would disclose an error but no such luck. While I really believe the solution to be relatively simple and staring me right in the face, after staring at the script for hours, I haven't been able to find the problem. As such I am hoping someone else can review the script (txt file attached hereto) and determine what's missing or out of place in the script. Thank you ahead of time.    

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's "oSubMenu", not "oSubmenu". JS is case-sensitive, remember...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank u. I believe my eyes need a break given I just caught another typing syntax error where the script calls for two equal signs as opposed to one in an if statement that I didn't readily see until reviewing the script for the upteenth time. I guess I have to learn to occasionally take a break to rest my eyes. Moreover, I cannot tell you how many times I have typed ReadOnly instead of readonly (the correct spelling) which I believe is an exception to the rule. Unfortunately, when the JS Debugger displays no errors in addition to becoming starry eyed from looking at the same script for hours at a time, I begin to think that I am losing my mind. Thanks again for your response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines