• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Electronic Signature Field

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We currently have a form that has a digital signature field located in it. Our employees take this form and have patients sign it using the Comment > Draw Free Form tool. I am hoping to improve on this, but I can't find much (even tried FoxIt)!

Is there a way to have a signature field (non-digital/not encrypted) or some field where if a patient touches the field (finger/stylus) then the field "opens up" for easier signing? Like I said, they currently just select the Free From draw tool and then use a stylus to write over the document. Maybe even if there was a way to have that tool selected once they click in the box, and then removed once they release the mouse/stylus again.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Questions similar to this have been asked many times. Search for Signature on these forums.

There are two easy solutions,

1. Use an iPad and PDF Expert(from Readdle) to display the form to the patients. PDF Expert turns "signature" fields into signing fields. When the field is clicked, Readdle shows a signing area for the user to write on. 

Adobe Reader on the iPad provides a "signing" tool, but doesn't display it automatically for a signature field.

2.  Get a Topaz tablet/software. Topaz provide

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Questions similar to this have been asked many times. Search for Signature on these forums.

There are two easy solutions,

1. Use an iPad and PDF Expert(from Readdle) to display the form to the patients. PDF Expert turns "signature" fields into signing fields. When the field is clicked, Readdle shows a signing area for the user to write on. 

Adobe Reader on the iPad provides a "signing" tool, but doesn't display it automatically for a signature field.

2.  Get a Topaz tablet/software. Topaz provides a signing solution with it's tablet, I also think they provide a software only solution for mobile devices. And I believe there are other vendors that do something similar.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying, BUT we are using Windows laptops with touchscreens. Is there no add-on or feature that I can use to create a form/field using Acrobat and have them us it in Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out my #2 suggestion. I believe Topaz provides a solution for laptops with touch screens.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you are right, Topaz is providing the solutions for this. I have perosnally tested this. 

Such softwares help us in getting the right solutinos digitally. 

I have also seen them Enrgtech in providing the digital signal transformation gadgets and topaz is also best. Moreover, Biz NEWS 7 days, forum is also good contribution in this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines