• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating PDF in Landscape

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a new document/PDF in landscape orientation?  I have a student that is sight impaired and is in need of an increased font.  Printing in landscape mode removes the bottom 1/3 of the page.  Due to mathmatical equations that are necessary in the work, converting it to Word does not good.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you create the PDF file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Adobe Acrobat DC - select Create PDF - select Blank Page - select Create.  ?  Am I doing that wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you create a empty document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to... but only if I can create it in landscape mode.  If portrait is the only option available, then we will have to figure out another solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can rotate the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True... but if the page is created in portrait, it just simply rotates the page as well as text/image.

It's ok.  I'm too frustrated to keep trying so I'll go a different route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever the advertising may Suggest, Acrobat is a truly terrible way to author (create from scratch) PDF files. The beauty of PDF, and the reason it became so popular, is that you use your favourite apps, then just convert to PDF (and KEEP the original). To edit, throw away the PDF, edit the original, and remake the PDF. Fir instance, use Word or PowerPoint gir simple designs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in full agreement.  Acrobat is horrible to author something in... so I'm just giving up and will figure something else out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thom Parker and pdfscripting.com has provided a fee tool to select page size

Free Acrobat Automation Tools

No membership for these tools.

abracadabraTools provides this feature plus other tools for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines