• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Signature - Sign Button Not Working

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to complete my Digital Signature, it wont allow me to Sign.

I have tried Saving the Doument, Checking for Update, Uninstalling and Reinstalling Adobe, Creating a new Digital Signature......

Trent5FBE_0-1618266187365.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Hi @richardd74523188 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html  , reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the direct link
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html  and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

I am also facing the above described issue on a CC installation on a Win10 PC.

Due to the CC installation, i cannot use the Acrobate Cleaner based solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! We are on standby. Please let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue. Once I click the SIGN button it doesn't do anything. I have removed the software and re-installed the software per instructions from the Adobe techs aboove, but this has not remedied the problem. Please let us know of an immediate solution to this as I cannot sign needed documents until this is resolved! What solutions (outside of the ones already tried that have not worked) are there out there ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that the issue still persists, Would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html  , Procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and share them via any cloud storage. Just upload the log file to the cloud and generate the link and share that link with us for further investigation.

Regards
Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded the logs from the first link, the second link created ENORMOUS files and I do not want to upload to a cloud to share ... what is the resolution to this problem ?!?! I have to digitally sign plans TODAY in this office and cannot due to your software and none of your "fixes" working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jeffery32911037q5j1 

Would you mind sharing the name of the log file that you may have uploaded to the log collector portal for identification? Also, please try to sign the PDF file here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/tools/?group=group-sign and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the above described issue on a CC installation on a Win10 PC.

Due to the CC installation, i cannot use the Acrobate Cleaner based solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my statement of an issue was selected as "correct answer" for some reason, let me elaborate, both the issue and the now found solution. The appearance of the "issue" was exactly as presented above (sign button didn't work).

Deeper issue: I had two certificates in my PC, the system certificate (windows login), and one based on a national identity provider. I solved the issue  by a) deleting the national identity provider certificate (via the Windows/Internet options programm), and b) creating a new certificate in Acrobat (described here, among others, under preferences>Signatures>Identities & Trusted Certificates), then c) associating that new certificate with my existing digital signature. In this way, when digitally signing the document, I needed to enter the certificate password before pressing the "sign" button. Then the signature was created.

There may be an unneccessary step here in creating a new local certificate - but it may well be that the password prompt created by the new internal certificate made things more straightforward for the software (that's an untested hypothesis).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines