• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable click exit from Read Mode

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When clicking in an empty area in Read Mode, Adobe exits to regular view.

How can I disable this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Hi Joaodiogo,

How can I disable this?

This is a default behavior of the application which can not be changed. Its basic task is to hide all the toolbars and task panes to maximize the viewing area on your screen. There isn't any preferences setting, that can disable this.

You can fill this feature request form to share your feedback about the same: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joaodiogo,

How can I disable this?

This is a default behavior of the application which can not be changed. Its basic task is to hide all the toolbars and task panes to maximize the viewing area on your screen. There isn't any preferences setting, that can disable this.

You can fill this feature request form to share your feedback about the same: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will request the feature of being able to disable this click-exit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe team really should do something about this. For people using the touchpad, we mistap pretty often when we scroll and it's pretty annoying to have it exit every time it happens. I hope the Read Mode only exit when we repress the hotkey or click the Exit button on some kind of a dismissable popup. Fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue when using touch devices such as a Surface tablet. Touching the screen takes you out of reading mode and most of the time it's unintended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines