Does anyone know how to disable the Fill & Sign popup when opening Adobe DC. It's been doing this for about 2 months now and I can't figure out how to turn it off. I do not use the Fill & Sign feature.
We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the Fill & Sign Pop up everytime you open the PDF
Assuming you are using a Windows machine, to disable FTE, set the registry value :
Open registry through Run command i.e. type regedit in Run and click ok.
1. Navigate to the Registry location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\FeatureLockDown.
2. Highlight FeatureLockDown.
3. In the right window, right click in the Blank space and choose New > DWORD (32 bit) Value.
4. Enter the value bToggleFTE
5. Highlight the Registry value i.e. bToggleFTE > Right click and choose Modify.
6. Enter Value Data as 1 and click Ok.
Reboot the computer and launch the Reader.
Please keep us posted with the results.
How can we do turn this feature off on a Mac? This feature has just become an issue for me too and it's driving me bananas!
This didn't work
Open up adobe fill and sign and touch the little person symbol, then click the settings top right corner and disable the usage info. And The pop-ups will stop.
Would love to do that, but don't understand it
"little peson symbol"--are you saying my profile?
Where is the settings? I clicked profile and a screen came up with creativity and PDF signuatures, but nothing to disable. Suggestions?