• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Level Conditional Formatting: ADOBE DC Fill background based on Value

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a document level Javascript that will change the background of a range of fields (basically a table within the form); based on their Value and a drop down.

If(FIELD = "STD", and FIELD >380, background = "green", FIELD<380, Backgorund = "red")

if(Field="HIGH", and Field >500, background = "red", field<500, background = "greed")

I could do this in excel, no problem, but we've moved to full PDF Fillable Forms and not the best at java. I can do this with invidual cells, but i would have to change the get.field in each out, and theres over few hundred fields.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no pre-made JavaScript for that action. You are going to have to write a custom level script. It would be easiest if you were to hierarchical field names for the fields within the table. Then one only needs to focus on the parent field name and then set the background color for the parent and all the fields under the parent will have their background color changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines