• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing large documents

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2000 page pdf built from scanned documents.  Will I be able to copy multiple scattered pages from that document into a new document using Adobe Acrobat standard or pro, either one?  Also, is it better to try and do this under a free trial, or can you buy one of the products for just one month?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Should be possible in either version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can get it for one month here:

https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/pricing.html

I would strongly recommend getting it for a month. When you're doing something like this, the pressure of trying to get it all done in seven days can be excruciating. And, if you're over by one day, you've paid for an extra month anyway. Besides, there will be a learning curve, and if you add that to your stress, you just will not be comfortable. The price is well worth your state of mind.

I cannot recommend Standard over Pro as I've only used Pro (I'm a Mac user, and Standard is not available to Macs). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be possible in either version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about ready to start moving lots of pages from a number of PDFs into a new PDF.  What is the easiest way to move PDF pages to a new PDF file?  I will be taking pages from a number of different pdf files into moving them to a new file.  I have been surprised how hard it has been to find out how to do this online.  Can I have two PDF files open at once and then copy and past 1-3 pages from one to another?  Do I have to move pages to the desktop first and then to the new file?  Just looking for the easiest way.  Again, I will be working with some PDFs that are up to 2,000 pages of scanned documents, moving some of those pages to a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can drag and drop pages from the Pages panel of one file to another and they'll be copied into the location where you drop them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

However, if you need to select many pages, especially if they are non-consecutive, I would first extract them as their own files, and then import them into the target file. The reason is that even a single click in the wrong location could de-select all the pages you've selected previously, and a lot of work can be lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines