• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message - Application manager missing or damaged

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Acrobat XI Pro in my notebook computer. Recently, a error message appeared indcating that the application manager is missing or damaged, and asked that a new copy of the application manager be downloaded. The acrobat program seems to continue to work but this error message re-appears periodically. This problem seems to occur after a recent automatic installation of an update from Adobe. The installation was failed with error message1603. I decided to uninstall the Adobe XI Pro and re-install it again. However, after installation, acrobat cannot even get started at all and error message appeared everytime I tried to start acrobat.

Any advice how to solve this problem would be much appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Laiwf,

As per the description above, you are not able to install the Acrobat XI Pro on your Notebook, Is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps from the following link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-1603-install-cs3-cs4.html

Please share which Operating system do you have, Windows or Mac?

Update this discussion with the results.

To install Acrobat XI Pro: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Regards,

Anand Sri.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines