• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message-PDF blank

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting error message, "An error exists on this page.  Acrobat may not display the page correctly.  Please contact the person who created the PDF docuemnt to correct the problem." when I open a pdf document with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC app.  Typically this happens on a multiple page document where 2 or more files have been combined.  At least one of those pages can be viewed while the other displays a blank page.  I can always open and view the file with no problem in browser (using Adobe cloud).  Why is this happening?  Can it be fixed?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the ability to test this PDF on another machine with Acrobat Pro?  Can you open it in Reader?  If you can share the PDF here, others can try to open it to see how it behaves.  Contacting the creator is good advice, but I'd do some local testing first.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did some local testing with another user and tried opening the same file in Adobe reader with the same results.  I cannot share the files with the community, but if there is anything I should look for I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines