• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exclamation marks appear when creating a HR PDF

Participant ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I going MAD?? I just created 2 PDF's from my file, one HR, one LR, back to back. On the HR PDF there are exclamation marks in between my text WHICH ARE NOT IN THE FILE!! See the LR. 

Did it again - everything fine.

How is this possible?? Very disturbing as those files go into print!!

Bug?? Only thing I can think of is that I click the (new) feature "create seperate PDF's from pages" off/on.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any exclamation marks in the HR file, but the crop marks don't seem to match the actual page size, so the footer text with the file name is overlapping the contents of the page. I recommend going back to InDesign and looking for a solution there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Try67, If you look at the titel of the product it now says "Replacement!Dish!Brushes" > that is the problem. The rest is slug info for printing and such - not relevant for this issue 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I see that now. Did you create both files in from InDesign using the same method? I still think this is an issue to ask about over at the ID forums...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines