Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export .pdf

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

suddenly when I want to export a.pdf-file to Word the Export-button just does not give any options at all. The arrow ios there, indicating that a pull down-menue should open – but it does not open. So no export. Where is the problem?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

And as usual – I just needed to post this for the export to function normally! Thanks for your support!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And as usual – I just needed to post this for the export to function normally! Thanks for your support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josabet,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to export the PDF as the dropdown is not functioning.

I have checked the information with the email you are using on this community and see that, you have an active subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC. What is the version of the Acrobat DC installed? To check the version of the application please use the help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Make sure you have the latest version 19.21.20061 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates. For more information, you may use the help article: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Try repairing the installation (For Windows Only). Go to Help > Repair Installation.

If it still doesn't work 

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your response to my query is not relevant. I have attempted to export a PDF into Word., and am told the file will be saved in my 'Acrobat.com' account. My question is WHERE IS THAT ACCOUNT?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Peter28230204o7e7 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to export the PDF to Word? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Also, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found where the problem lies is in the "new" Acrobat version. Once I noticed I could switch back to the "old" Acrobat, everything was fine again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines