• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extract not working from toolbar, only works from page thumbnail

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro and I print Excel docs to Adobe PDF to be extracted as individual files.  Recently, the Extract function added to my quicktools stopped working.  I am only able to extract the pages now by going to the Page Thumbnails, right clicking on each page and choosing Extract Pages.  This takes more mouse clicks to do and is time consuming when extracting and saving hundreds of files on a daily basis. 

I have tried the following options and none have worked:

1. Turning protected mode at startup off under preferences>security (enhanced), restarted Adobe, reopened file and tried extracting

2. Resaving file

3. Renumbering the pages

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem.  Only a few days ago it was working fine.  Now it's not working for no discernible reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I am not the only individual this is happening to, hopefully Adobe will resolve the issue.  The Extract icon in the Quicktools bar only stopped working for me within the past 7 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can extract pages at Tools > Organize Pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not resolve the issue of the Icon in the Quicktools bar not working.  It is more mouse clicks to produce the same result that used to be available in 1 click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot to add, thank you for the suggestion.  This does cut down on the time quite a bit with this task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines