• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files Automatically Saving When Opening

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just currently started using Brave and when I open pdf documents Adobe Acrobat Standard DC is automatically saving them.  How can I get this to stop.  I want the document to open in pdf but I want ot be able to save the documents with my own document name.

Thank you.

Kim

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kim,

Hope you are doing good.

The PDF files which are getting automatically saved, are those files available on web or saved locally on your system?

There's likely a chance that you are viewing PDF on web and your Web browser is download it upon viewing. This behavior is a browser specific. For e.g Google Chrome first downloads the file and then allows you to view, on the other hand Firefox gives you the option to choose the file location and then save it.

It has nothing to do with the application you are working with. You should change the browser setting. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines