• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign not working

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fill & sign button is not working on both of my computers.
When I click on the sign button, nothing happens. The request e signature link doesn't work as well.
It works online but not with the application.
I tried installing, reinstalling, updating,acrocleaner, adding my adress email in preferences identity.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Try going to Programs and Features. Selecting acrobat and hit change.

Make sure the language is set to just English and not English with Arabic support.

Worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mathieu290463377a57 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.01.20093 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html  , reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the direct link
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Regards
Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to Programs and Features. Selecting acrobat and hit change.

Make sure the language is set to just English and not English with Arabic support.

Worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is Program and Features on Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is absolutely the right fix! 

For those who, like me, were a bit confused, here are the step by step instructions for Windows:

1. Go to Start > Settings > Apps

2. Click on Installed Apps, then find Adobe Acrobat.

3. Click on the three dots, then Modify.

4. During the installation process, you will see a window with a bunch of "boxes" (features). Click on Optional features, Languages.

5. Scroll down to "English with Arabic Support" and select to not install this feature (red cross option).

6. Finish the installation process and restart Adobe. The problem should be fixed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines