• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign Issues

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to fill out a form using the text boxes. When I input a text box, that same text box will duplicate to another page (sometimes multiple pages). When I delete the duplicate text box, it will delete the original one I created as well. I have confirmed that autofill is not activated. I am using Adobe Acrobat DC. I have noticed that a few of my other forms have changed format as well compared to how I previously saved them. I have not deleted and reinstalled the app as of yet. 

Any ideas?

Thank you!! 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use unique names for the fields. Fields with the same name holds the same content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen these a lot in similar issues - it's not duplicating in specific fields, it's duplicating randomly regardless of content on the page it duplicated on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change the names of fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines