• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable form - submit button won't work

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a fillable form.  Following the instructions, in added a Submit button.  It won't work.  I've checked and rechecked the instructions.  I would sure appreciate some help on this.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workaround:

Use HTML forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have never used HTML forms but have a question before I explore this further.  The PDF form we are using we prepopulate first with client personal information before sending to the client to check the data and then respond to a series of questions in the form.  Is it possible to personalise using HTML forms and maintain privacy of client data? Appreciate your guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also prepopulate HTML forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why the submit button does not work when i download the form from the website and try to submit the document, i have to save the form on the desktop to make it work.

Any possible solution??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, and Adobe can't fix it because they don't have any control over what the browser makers do. I suggest you use HTML forms. They can also be secure if https is used. Email is completely unsecure, and in many countries is forbidden for personal info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but it is attached at the email as FDF I don't see the option to attach as PDF Screenshot 2022-10-10 132358.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting a microsoft outlook error when I attempt to submit the fillable form.  It pulls up the email with attachement like it's going to send and then an error box appears that says, "This Action Cannot Be completed."  Please help I've spent way too much time on trying to get this to work.   I'm followed all the steps multiply times and same error keeps appearing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines