Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form does not calculate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have made a form, where my costumers can fill out a field with digits. I have ten rows, one for each item.

In each row, there is a calculation of cubic meters, depending on how many items are ordered in each row.

The column where all the "cubic core" is, is summed up in the bottom of the form (just digits with two decimal places).

The summing functions properly, but the last entry will only be included in the sum when there is written anything in a random second field - the sum takes place therefore not live.

.... In the first field, I type 100 and tab out - nothing happens in the summering field. In the next field (which I tabbet to) I'm now typing some digits and tab out. Now the summery-field has the sum from my first entry....

I don't know if this makes sence, but the file can be downloadet here: http://scripts.poda.dk/downloads/bestillingsformular-økopæle.pdf

Please have a look at the red field...

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

You have a problem with the fields calculation order. You can set it in Form Edit mode, via Tasks - Other Tasks...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a problem with the fields calculation order. You can set it in Form Edit mode, via Tasks - Other Tasks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep - now it works (Y) Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines