• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forums that cater to questions/answers pertaining to PDF forms

Engaged ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone here recommend any online forums other than Quora and Reddit that cater to those asking questions/looking for answers pertaining to the creation and use of PDF forms? Thank you ahead of time.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's wrong with this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, try67. I should have stated that in my opinion, this forum is without question the best available online for one looking for answers to questions pertaining to Acrobat. I am just curious to know if there by chance exist other online forums that cater to those looking to hire someone well versed in creating interactive PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat as I haven't been able to find any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you wish to hire someone, you can always send a private message to one of the members in this forum, I'm sure they will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I wasn't referring to me looking to hire someone but rather where to find those looking for individuals like myself who specialize in the design and development of Javascript-enhanced interactive PDF forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of any other forums, other than generic scripting forums that deal with everything, not just PDF forms.

For that topic, this one is the best IMHO.

But if you're looking to be hired for your PDF forms scripting wizardry, then I don't have any suggestions, other than building and promoting your own website or social media presence. When my clients need a scripter, the Adobe forums is the first place I go to select the talent for the job. But make sure you have a decent signature line here, but without any URLs. I would have a difficult time finding "boilermaker73" if I wanted to hire you.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I anticipated the response. The real tough part in all of this regardless of finding work is being able to establish credibility since talk is cheap and technology appears to have really had an adverse effect in limiting social interaction that only serves to exacerbate the situation. Another disappointing reality is the number of scam artists and charlatans that make it difficult for individuals with integrity who are exceptional in their field and able to exceed the expectations of their clients. Unfortunately, it appears most even have reservations about trying a product or service for free that appears too good to be true even though it is. Figure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are happy to answer your questions here for sure. Additionally you can checkout the Facebook Group - PDF Accessibility

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines