Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Screen Mode disabled in Acrobat Reader after text comment

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

What the title says. I can go into Full Screen (or Read) mode in a PDF with no problems but whenever I leave a text comment both options get greyed out and Ctrl+L doesn't work either. With Highlight and other stuff there is no problem, but if I use the text comment just once Full Screen is disabled for that file. This has been bugging me for a long time and I haven't found any comments on any page about this issue. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you exit the comment mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full Screen and Read Mode gets disables for that file even if you exit it, choose Hand Tool or something else. Even if you close Acrobat Reader and open it back, it stays the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of a reply is that? It doesn't work for me, that's why I've written it here thinking it might be a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be a issue of your installation of Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled Acrobat Reader from scratch, the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if youstill need help, but what worked for me was completely unhighlighting the comment mode on the right. Just press "Export PDF" on the right side and ctrl+L should work after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @haesin are you sure you're out of comment mode? I just ran into this issue. In your menu bar check: view - tools - comment - (select) close. It seems you cannot present in full screen or use read mode when making certain edits. It sounds like you've tried this with no success but this is what helped me so reiterating.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines