• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Chrome extension can't convert webpage to PDF

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat extension is the most useless extension I have ever seen. It can't convert a bloody webpage. What a shame. What a shame! Let's look into its supposed capabilities:
Screenshot 2020-12-30 164851.png

There is no "Convert webpage to PDF" option. But it must be as you can see this extension's info page.

Screenshot 2020-12-30 165637.png

As you notice it's not true. Who needs an extension to convert other stuff to PDF? It's not clever. It's useless. Have they ever thought for a second before publishing? No.

I think it's CRIME not to have this option. Now I have to deal with screenshots instead of single button. You call yourselves as "coders" but lie. You lie about a non-working feature.

I use Win10, I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2020.013.20074. 

I really can't cool down.

Emre

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

It doesn't say that. It says:

Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.09 or higher) must be installed on your machine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The extension is not available with Acrobat Reader. You must install Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response. The Overview says: 
"Adobe Acrobat DC (Version 15 or higher) or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Version 17 or higher) must be installed on your machine"

Thus I thought it is OK with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What overwiew?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's one of the headlines here .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't say that. It says:

Adobe Acrobat DC/Adobe Acrobat XI (11.0.09 or higher) must be installed on your machine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-12-30 184132.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try67_0-1609343795505.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is interesting. Here is my extension link that shows the screenshot I sent before. It's weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's the link I took the screenshot from... Try refreshing the page while holding down Ctrl. Maybe you have an old (and incorrect) version of the page cached in your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot of try67 is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, although I have Acrobat Pro DC, I never use it for converting web pages to PDFs. I much prefer using "Print Friendly," as I find it not only more convenient but I also find that since I can edit out items on the web page that I do not need, I prefer the results. 

Check out http://printfriendly.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gary_sc Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines