• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have a pro subscription but can't access all the tools?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC but can't access all the tools - I'm specifically wanting the create a form tool - as even though I'm logged in, when I try to 'add' the tool, it takes me to the website and asks me to upgrade to a paid subscription. I've tried contacting customer service but again that asks me to log in (I'm already logged in) and then takes me back to the same screen about upgrading!

I upgraded a while back specifically so I could access the create form tool, it's very annoying that I now can't when this tool is supposedly part of the Pro subscription. Can anyone help? 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Please check when you get the message, by looking at the title bar of the current app. It might say "Acrobat Reader" or it might say "Acrobat Pro" or it might say something else. What does it say at the time of the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would first confirm that your Acrobat installation is loading up with the proper account information.  Check the upper right corner to see that your paid-for account is showing. (Profile & Settings)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check when you get the message, by looking at the title bar of the current app. It might say "Acrobat Reader" or it might say "Acrobat Pro" or it might say something else. What does it say at the time of the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I feel foolish now - it was opening in Acrobat Reader as I hadn't downloaded the Pro version when I upgraded because I was using it through Creative Cloud. I've just downloaded Pro and it's working a treat. Sorry for wasting everyone's time but thanks for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't feel bad - it is way more common than you think.  And for years, and by design, Reader PHYSICALLY has resembled Acrobat Pro.  It's their functionality that really shows their differences.

Glad it's all working for you now.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines