• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I merge Army DA forms?

New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to merge DA files, which means I will have to attach multiple separate military forms, including continuation sheets. It seems unreasonable that merging documents is not possible even if they are considered "secure" or protected. Presently, the usual methods like exporting to Word or JPEG and then converting back to PDF are ineffective. It is illogical to impose such restrictions on document merging without providing an alternative solution. Is there anyone familiar with a method to merge Army DA documents and avoid the need for individual attachments or a zip drive?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the army sets security to stop merging, it's probably best to respect that. But you can put them in one file by choosing to make a portfolio. Look at the options in merging. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines