• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the default font in the updated Adobe PDF Fill & Sign Tool?

Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had an update to the version of Adobe used on my work computer (Windows 7 OS) and I have several PDF documents I utilize the fill & sign tool for completion. Before the upgrade, it was very simple to change the font, but now I cannot seem to figure out how to do it, there is no longer an option visible to change the font, just a box above each fill&sign field comes up to change the size of the font, to space it out or delete it. I can't stand the filled in information not matching the rest of the document font, it just looks very unprofessional; can someone please help me to figure this out? Thank you!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

This is not possible and it was not possible in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible and it was not possible in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It WAS possible in the past, because I have done it. I would never have Times New Roman as a font but now that seems to be the default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In what version of Acrobat was this possible? And how did you changed the font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which version, but I can look back at old forms and see that they are NOT in Times New Roman. Perhaps I am not remembering correctly and I couldn't change the font but that there was a change in the default font setting in a newer version. At any rate, I prefer the look of cleaner fonts when I am filling in forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an adobe failure not being able to change the font, charater spaceing, or style in the fill and sign. I suggest you use pdf. filler. They allow you to pick any of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines