• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact support?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm urgently trying to contact adobe after I discovered they have been uploading my documents without consent permisison or warning and uploading them to public addresses.

I need a file deleted as soon as possible.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try these:

For chat support, make sure you are signed in with your Adobe ID.

— Look up your current plans here: https://account.adobe.com.

— Type AGENT in the chat box to bypass the automatic chatbot and be connected to a live person.

— Chat Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

To call Adobe, search this list for the support phone number in your country:

— Phone List: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once the urgency of your situation has passed, I'd like to hear more about this. Are your docs being saved to the Creative Cloud?  And ADOBE is saving them somewhere... without your knowledge or permission?

Hope you get your issue solved.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to create a form for people to fill out and print. I clicked on the fill & sign button and went through the wizard and then without warning it uploaded it to a URL and displayed it from there. A GDPR problem to say the least. It makes you wonder what else they are taking from your computer without consent or for that matter deleting like when they have internal billing problems and decide to permanently delete all of your files in your creative cloud account and are unable to recover them. Fun fact, the NSA write a lot of code to detect counterfit documents in Adobe, so not even Adobe know 100% what their own software is stealing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One can create a PDF form by using their cloud services, or by using the built-in form editor tools in Acrobat.  I am guessing you used the feature that utilizes the cloud to distribute and collect data from your form.  If you're concerned about not being in total control of your forms, I wouldn't rely on a cloud-based automation, but rather do everything manually.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it yourself, try to create an offline form without using the cloud. You'll find your are all of a sudden looking a website with your document on it.It appears as though Adobe has dropped all support for a simple offline form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To create a form use Tools > Prepare Form. Don't use Fill & Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines