• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I rotate a single page in a multi-page document?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2011 Jul 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Adobe Acrobat X version 10.0.0. Where is the option to rotate a single page in a multi-page document?

Also, I often receive faxes as PDF's that are upside down. How do I rotate a page so that it remains rotated the next time that I open it?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 13, 2011 Jul 13, 2011

Tools > Pages > Rotate

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tools > Pages > Rotate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Any idea how to make it save rotations? When I save, close and re-open the document it reverts back to the original rotation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm...it saves the rotated pages when I do it, so I'm not sure what could be wrong. What happens if you save to a new file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you taking the exact steps that George mentions? It sounds like you are using View>Rotate View.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works (it saves the rotation) when I use the rotation method under the tools menu. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GeorgeRudd wrote:

It works (it saves the rotation) when I use the rotation method under the tools menu. Thanks.

Yes.

Tools > Pages > Rotate permanently rotates the pages (if you save the file afterward of course) and View>Rotate view only changes the view for the current session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Adobe Acrobat Standrds DC

Tools>Organize Pages 

When you hover the mouse pointer over a page it shows tools to rotate the pages, once you rotate the page/s save the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines