• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add header and footer to the file automatically?

Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have EDM Quality Application which open up the pdf document in Acrobat version 9.4.7. Business requirement is to add the header and footer when we print the pdf doc, the doc should automatically add time stamp as the header and footer should be "This document is valid only for a day" instead of adding it manually everytime we print. Please let me know if this is possible in Acrobat version 9.4.7.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Hi azizh78714850,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I don't think there is an automated way to add Header and Footer to the file. Manually you can do: Add headers, footers, and Bates numbering to PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

You may check with EDM vendor they can automate this process. Also, i would like to mention this version of Acrobat is End of Support.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi azizh78714850,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I don't think there is an automated way to add Header and Footer to the file. Manually you can do: Add headers, footers, and Bates numbering to PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

You may check with EDM vendor they can automate this process. Also, i would like to mention this version of Acrobat is End of Support.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines