Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add rows to an existing table in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a table with a lot of functions already put in, I am needing to add 15 more rows to the table but cannot seem to figuire out how. I have tried to look this up but each explaniation says the press the "Table" option and I do not have that option on my screen. Thank you so much in advance for all the help!! 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat doesn't have a table option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still feel Acrobat DOES have a table option, please share the web address of the instrucions you are trying to follow. We generally find they are instructions for a different product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the help of InCopy. You should use the help of Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But... you won't find anything about tables in the Acrobat help, because there really is no such things. What you have is an Acrobat FORM with FIELDS. There are about 60 fields. They are on a BACKGROUND. You basically need to make a form with more fields on a different background. Many of the fields will have calculations or programs added. You must carefully preserve these and write new programs for at least some of the fields. Not a job for a few hours, or even a few days if you have to learn all this stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's doable, but you're not really adding new rows.  Instead, you add new fields, where you want the new rows.  See instructions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-form-field-basics.html

Won't take hours, more like a few minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines