• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change document page size to A4?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I print Office 365 Word documents on Windows10Prox64 that are formatted to A4-size to Adobe PDF, also formatted to A4-size in print settings, the resulting PDF document appears on the screen as A4, but the PDF properties show that the PDF is formatted as a US-Letter-size (8.5" x 11"), and when I print a hardcopy of the PDF document to my Canon printer, the Document preview shows and is listed as a US-Letter-size (8.5" x 11"). How can I change the format of the PDF to A4-size so I can print the A4 layout, and not a fitted version or scaled version. Note that selecting "Actual Size" treats what should be an A4 document as a US-Letter-size (8.5" x 11") document, such that the document does not print in A4 layout. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your print an A4 page to a printer (Adobe PDF) and that printer has A4 sized paper "loaded", the document will be A4. Somewhere in your production chain there is a size change to letter. I experienced this especially with Word when printing third party documents.

Please post snapshots of your "print" dialogue in word.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines