• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Disable Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are we not given a simple fix to Adobe Cloud storage that we can opt in or opt out?  With all the money your company is making with subscription services your company should have the funds to make this easier for the rest of us to do and you forget why you are in business to meet your consumers needs.

I do not want my files stored remotely.  I have my own backups for my work.  I had stopped using Adobe years ago and the only reason I am a subscriber is for my higher-educational purposes only.  So now it is more ardous to delete files that I no longer need after completion of my courses.

It was a sad day when Adobe went to cloud applications from desktop apps. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

In the preferences of Acrobat disable the online storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

I also used the wizard, this worked for me:

adobe-screen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this prevent a copy of a pdf from being placed into cloud storage when a user shares a file with someone else? Pretty sure there is currently no way to prevent this from happening. This violates a whole bunch of different regulatory compliance requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We been trying to disable cloud services using the customization wizard with no avail. No much help online regarding this so we escalated with adobe, as it is on april 2024 disabling cloud services isnt fissable, support recommend disabling online storage feature from within adobe itlself but this doesnt change anything. Has anybody been suscessful disabling "adobe acrobat document clound services"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE POST UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS!  Maybe in 2021 this worked.  But it does NOT work today.  I just WASTED FORTY FIVE MINUTES trying to deal with a mess caused by Acrobat's insistence on using cloud storage.  PLEASE give updated instructions on how to disable cloud storage.  Better yet, make cloud storage an Opt In option and stop forcing it down everyone's throats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines