• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to easily change text color of ALL content in the PDF ?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My eyes are sensible and i would like to modify all of my PDF with GREY background and Orange text, i figured out for the background but for the text i have to do all of text box separetly , is there something faster to convert all of the text to orange ? I tried select everything with control+A but only 1 page is chosen.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Sure, you can select any color you want. Click the Page Background or Document Text colors, then select Other Color and specify the exact color code you want to use.

Step 1:

try67_0-1633205252257.png

Step 2:

try67_4-1633205400733.png

Step 3:

try67_2-1633205305669.png

After selecting it click on Add to Custom Colors, then select it from the list below and click OK, and it will appear like this:

try67_3-1633205347342.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Becuase Acrobat is not intended for full document editing like a word processor page layout program, you can only do limited editing on any text and have to work one page at a time.

Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just want to change how you see PDF files, try the Accessibility Preferences, which let you override black and white colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yeah i tryed and its almost good thanks 👍, but the color are not what i want. Can i change the color in accesibility settings ? because im only allowed to choose already selectionned color like black/green black/yellow 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, you can select any color you want. Click the Page Background or Document Text colors, then select Other Color and specify the exact color code you want to use.

Step 1:

try67_0-1633205252257.png

Step 2:

try67_4-1633205400733.png

Step 3:

try67_2-1633205305669.png

After selecting it click on Add to Custom Colors, then select it from the list below and click OK, and it will appear like this:

try67_3-1633205347342.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello thanks for your help i dont have this menu, please check my screenshot im on imac m1 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try accessing it through the Acrobat app menu, then Preferences - Accessibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its good , thank you a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to start by going to Acrobat > Preferences. I think your screen shot is a Mac accessibility thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I print the same document as viewed if I cant so how could it be possible to change text color for whole document with the ability to print

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Preferences > Accessibility mode is only useful if you want to view the document in the browser.  If you want to print the doucment with the selected text colour, it doesn't work.  I'm interested in finding out how to edit the text colour in one go (rather selecting all per page).  I have Adobe pro and you can edit the text colour page-by-page but you can't do it for the whole document which is immensley annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, I hope there is a way to save the viewed document after changing the color from accessability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Accessibility settings are only for viewing.

You can use a Preflight Profile to map the text to any desired color, here is a link to a related discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-convert-all-text-in-a-book-from-cmyk-to-bl...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines