• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to increase UI font size in Acrobat - make text in interface larger - accessibility

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I increase the font size in the UI for Acrobat Pro DC?

The text in the user interface and menus is far too tiny for me to read comfortably. 

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go to Adobe Acrobat (Mac), Edit (Win) , Preferences > General > Under, Scale for screen resolution select 'Auto Detect' and reboot the application, and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal, that suggestion did not work for me. Changing that setting in preferences does not impact the user interface at all. I restarted Acrobat as well as my computer, and also adjusted the scaling in Windows, but no effect on the Acrobat UI.

Does it matter that I am using a networked computer? Right now my display resolution is set to the recommended 2560x1440 for this monitor, and scaling is set to 125%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @PamelaDbq 

Sorry for the delay in response, You may try to change the display resolution and scaling on the affected monitor and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines