• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to print with first page facing down.

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hope that I can be clear about this! Since I reformatted my computer, I can no longer print my pages, so they come out of the printer facing down. Example, if the page 1 had a "X" on it and page 2 a "Y" I would like the paper to exit the printer with the "X" facing down and the "Y" facing up.  If I have 4 pages to print, page 1 would be facing down and page 4 would be facing up in the tray.

I would like to restore this way of printing because I need to print multiple pdf files but have them all in order without having to flip the pages one by one.

My printer is an HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus if that helps. 

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very likely a printer setting. Consult your printer's manual and see if you can find the setting that would allow you to change this behavior. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response Karl. I have checked everywhere in the printer and couldn't find anything. I however did not install the program that came with the printer which was installed prior to the re-installation of Windows. I will try installing that first, maybe there I will get the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines