• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to receive multiple signatures on one document without using 'Request Signatures' app?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that is an application form requiring a signature from both the teacher and the student. I understand that if I was submitting the application form as the manager I could use the 'Request Signatures' function and receive multiple sigantures, however, I am wondering if there is a way the teachers can manage this themselves. They would sign a document digitally and then request the student's signature? They will not have Adobe Acrobat paid subscription so I'm guessing that will mean they will not have access to the 'Request Signatures' function. 

I have built in 'Submit' buttons in previous forms which emailed the form to relevant people. Maybe this could be incorporated? However, I don't think it worked the first time I tried this theory?

Eeeeeep any help would be greatly apprecaited, it's not a viable option for our 30 teachers to all get adobe subscriptions just so they can request signatures.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tayla

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you want to receive multiple signatures on one document without using 'Request Signatures' via Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware application used to view, read, annotate and fill& sign the PDF files. It provides a limited number of signatures you can request using the Fill & Sign tool, without purchasing a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack, or Adobe Sign. If you exceed the allowance of free signature transactions, you can subscribe to one of the various Document Cloud solutions to request even more signatures.
For more information please check the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, is there a way a person with the unpaid subscription could sign a document and send it to the second person to be signed? and if yes, how?

Thanks,

Tayla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tayla,

Once the PDF is signed and the signature process is complete, the PDF gets locked for further changes. Even a signature can’t be added in the document.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines