• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to select pages in existing pdf to new PDF?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am new to Adobe Acrobat and I would like to seek your help and expertise on creating new pdf document from my existing pdf document.

I have an existing pdf document of over 4000 pages. I need to select page 1 to 100 of my existing pdf document  and to create a new pdf document called my_new_document from those page 1 to 100 pages of my document. My College Professor suggest suggest i use snpping tol to copy each page of the document and paste them into pdf. I would like to ask you if you , the experts may suggest an easy way for me to do it since I hear adobe is powerful than sipping tool that I don't have to manually copy each of the page from 1 to 100 pages which is alot of manual copy!

Thank you so much,

Du

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Tools > Organize Pages and extract the pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information.

I went to Tool -> Oraganize pages and extract the pages.

Sorry for asking a dumb quesiton on how do I enter 1-104 into organized pages since I want to extract page 1 to page 104 of my existing document ? I tried to enter 1-104 into oarganized pages but teh system did not take it, it always put back to page 1 which is default page. 

Do I need to do something else in order to enter page 1-104 into organied pages.

Many Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you not seeing this dialog?

try67_0-1649109973639.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enter 1 - 104

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help.

But I only see this when I choose Tools -> Organize pages -> Extract.

I do not see any option for me to enter page 1 to page 103. My college professor also saw same thing and he say he had no idea. Please HELP!!!!

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't select a entry of the dropdown. Enter 1 - 103

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines