Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't read Asian language (Korean) PDF with Adobe Acrobat Standard

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2024 Oct 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I need to read, sign & modify Asian PDF with Adobe Acrobat Standard, after a few researches, I found an extended language pack for Adobe Acrobat Reader, it's working well for the reader.

Then I found this post : Solved: Download Asian and Extended Language Pack for Adob... - Adobe Community - 8628890

Unfortunately it didn't work, I tried to add the Korean language to my Adobe Acrobat Standard from the control panel, but it only installed the display language, I can open my application in Korean, but I can't read the PDF in Korean...
I installed all the Korean features I found in the control panel.

I also have two messages when I open a Korean PDF, please see the attachments. One about a missing CMap which it can't be installed due to insufficient privileges (my computer has local admin rights), and the other one is about the Korean language support package, if I click on "OK" nothing happened and the PDF is still unreadable.

My version of Adobe Acrobat Standard (x64) is 24.003.20112.Missing_CMAP.pngKorean_Language_Support_Pack.png

I am truly grateful in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,
Simon

TOPICS
Al Assistant , How to , PDF , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?