Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Asian and Extended Language Pack for Adobe Acrobat Standard

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have purchased and installed Adobe Acrobat Standard on my computer.

Do you know where to download the Asian and Extended Language Pack for Adobe Acrobat Standard?

I can find Asian and Extended Language Pack for Adobe Reader only, NOT for Adobe Acrobat Standard.

https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5508&fileID=5521https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5508&fileID=5521

Please help.

Many Thanks.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

It is included. May need to go to Control Panel -Programs -Acrobat to add components.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure you need those anymore... But if you do then the application should guide you to the right location. I couldn't find it online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is included. May need to go to Control Panel -Programs -Acrobat to add components.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Adobe Acrobat and the Asian Font pack MSI if found is only for XI.  I read the forum says to go to Control Panel is that the System's Control Panel or Adobe Preferences - Language?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dydtem's control panel. Same place you'd go to add or modify any software. There's no download because it is an optional part of the base product (except for Reader)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leungyys, thank you but this is the WRONG ANSWER. Your link is the font pack for another product, Acrobat Reader, and will not work with Acrobat Standard, which was the question. The question was already fully answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you "Test screen Name" .  I have the full Adobe Acrobat pro 2020 program, at great cost may I add.  Answers to, "How to add an additional language" always come back as Control Panel, Programs, Modify, click on "languages", and select from the list.  Well I can assure all that no other languages are displayed for one to select!  Other posters here and elsewhere have said this, but questions regarding how to add an additional language, all trot out the same answer, WHICH DOESN'T WORK" !!!

Please, please, will someone look afresh into this and hopefully post a working answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Asian and Extended Language Pack" is nothing to do with adding an additional language, if I understand you correctly. It is precisely to allow you to view PDFs that are written in Japanese, Chinese or Korean. It is not connected with the language that Acrobat displays. 

I have Acrobat Pro (subscription) and see a list of languages when I click the instructions you gave. But maybe Acrobat 2020 (one-time fee) supports only the language you purchased. What language do you have now, what language do you want to choose, and is it to change the language you see on Acrobat's screens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem.  Acrobat Standard 2020 but only English is in the list.

Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Acrobat Standard 2020 > Change > Modify > Languagues (ONLY English)

How do I add Asian Fonts, whether paid or not, I need it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

asdfjklaaskdfh it's not clear what you want to do...

- change the language of the app (so messages and buttons are in a different language)

- read PDF files that contain Chinese, Korean or Japanese text, while keeping the app in English

- something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where to find indian language font pack for android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no Indian language packs for Acrobat Reader, they are not needed.

There are no Acrobat Reader language packs on Android.

If you face a problem please tell us all about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines