• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see selection lines while selecting multiple objects

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i'm trying to select multiple objects by holding LMB and dragging I can't see what I'm selecting. I have no selection area showed. I'm thinking about the same thing as showed below. I can't see the dotted lines which were there just yesterday. It's really annoying. Anyone can help me with it?

Dawid5EE2_0-1631864766892.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Hi there

The optional update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader version 21.07.2009x is now available addressing the issue.

Please update the application from the help menu and reboot the computer once and let us know if you experience any trouble.

For detailed information about the bug fixes and how to update, please see the help article https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-and-reader-21-007-2009x-optional-up...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dawid,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to see the selection lines while selecting multiple objects. We need some more information for a better understanding:

- Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and see if that works.

- What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version of the application go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.07.20091 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot  the computer once.

- Are you on Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of the OS? Please check for any missing/pending updates for OS and see if that helps.

You may try to repair the Acrobat Installation (Win Only) from the help menu and reboot the computer once. Go to Help > Repair installation.

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

sorry you had to wait that long for an answer.

It's happening with all PDFs, I have the latest version installed, I'm using windows, I've tried repairing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are able to reproduce the issue on Windows platform.

Issue has been forwarded to the engineering team for fixing in upcoming releases.

Sorry for the incovenience caused.

Workaround:-

- Select single BBox/image by clicking on BBox boundaries or clicking on image.

- Select multiple BBox by clicking on BBox boundaries using Ctrl key.

Thanks,

Gaurav Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

The optional update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader version 21.07.2009x is now available addressing the issue.

Please update the application from the help menu and reboot the computer once and let us know if you experience any trouble.

For detailed information about the bug fixes and how to update, please see the help article https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-and-reader-21-007-2009x-optional-up...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines