• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have acrobat 7 pro. My computer is dying and I don't want to lose my program. how can I save it?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to use this forum but I was told to ask this question here.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

you cannot legally reinstall and use acrobat 7 unless you have the installation discs for an enterprise version.  and then you'll face the problems in the below last sentence.

adobe shut down the authorization servers for acrobat 7 years ago.  for acrobat 7 licensees they furnished a version that didn't need activation until several weeks ago and there are no plans (that i know of) to change.

there are also other problems with acrobat 7 (security and incompatible os'es) but they nothing mitigates

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you cannot legally reinstall and use acrobat 7 unless you have the installation discs for an enterprise version.  and then you'll face the problems in the below last sentence.

adobe shut down the authorization servers for acrobat 7 years ago.  for acrobat 7 licensees they furnished a version that didn't need activation until several weeks ago and there are no plans (that i know of) to change.

there are also other problems with acrobat 7 (security and incompatible os'es) but they nothing mitigates the above first sentence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines